Jan 2, 2012

Saitama Honda

Greetings from Brazil everyone! 

While enjoying my vacation here, one of the things I wanted to do was to tour around a Honda dealership. Located only 5 minutes from where I´m staying is Saitama Honda. It was refreshing to see some offerings that aren´t available stateside such as the Honda City for example and the slightly different faced Civic/Fit.

Enjoy!



2012 Honda Fit


Honda Service Center, neat and tidy.


2012 Honda Civic EX-S. Something is different here, what could it be!


Honda City Flex fuel. It can run on Gasoline or Alcohol or any mixture of both. The downside with Alcohol however is that it evaporates so in hot weather its not really worth it.


I'm surprised they don't sell the Honda City in the US. Its a good looking car and its sort of a cross between a Civic and an Accord.


Used first gen fit for sale. Leather interior and a different steering wheel are the biggest differences inside while outside is really subtle without a lot going on. 


I even had a cappucino with the salesman to finish my visit. This is the only kind of boost I like, afterall its the only type of boost that is instant if you catch my flow!